- “I think this is also a great time to invest in private equity, helping companies grow from the ground top.” ~Jim Rogers
- “By developing your discipline and courage, you can refuse to let other people’s mood swings govern your financial destiny. In the end, how your investments behave is much less important than how you behave.” ~Benjamin Graham
- “My two rules of investing: Rule one – never lose money. Rule two – never forget rule one.” ~Warren Buffett
- “The best way to measure your investing success is not by whether you’re beating the market but by whether you’ve put in place a financial plan and a behavioural discipline that are likely to get you where you want to go.” ~Benjamin Graham
- “If you are a new investor, you’re going to want to see many deals before pulling the trigger on any of them. Try to learn as much as you can about the market before investing.” ~ Ed Roman
- “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” ~Winston Churchill
- “It is better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you will drift in that direction.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “Investing puts money to work. The only reason to save money is to invest it.” ~Grant Cardone
- “Do not but the hype from wall street and the press that stocks always go up. There are long periods when stocks do nothing and other investments are better.” ~ Jim Rogers
- “If you owe the bank $100, that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.” ~ J. Paul Getty
- “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” ~Will Rogers
- “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” ~Oprah Winfrey
- “The ideal business is one that earns very high returns on capital and that keeps using lots of capital at those high returns. That becomes a compounding machine.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “To be a successful business owner and investor, you have to be emotionally neutral to winning and losing. Winning and losing are just part of the game.” ~ Rich Dad
- “Speculation is an effort, probably unsuccessful, to turn a little money into a lot. Investment is an effort, which should be successful, to prevent a lot of money from becoming a little.” ~ Fred Schwed Jr.
- “It amazes me how people are often more willing to act based on little or no data than to use data that is a challenge to assemble.” ~Robert J. Shiller
- “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” ~Gabriel García Márquez
- “You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” ~ Benjamin Graham
- “In the long run, it’s not just how much money you make that will determine your future prosperity. It’s how much of that money you put to work by saving it and investing it.” ~Peter Lynch
- “Do you know the only thing that gives me pleasure? It’s to see my dividends coming in.” ~John D. Rockefeller
- “The wisest rule in investment is: when others are selling, buy. When others are buying, sell.” ~Jonathan Sacks
- “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” ~Napoleon Hill
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
[blockquote style=”1″]“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Lord Buddha[/blockquote]
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM. For the moment, I have shared my experience growing up with you because it had a tremendous impact on how I do what I do.
If you have a question about your own financial situation please connect with me. I’d be delighted to try to be of service.
Don’t miss any future posts, please subscribe via email.